Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Showgirl Inside Me

At the end of every day, which for me involves a part-time job, a full-time student schedule, and various other activities, there is one thing that ends my perfect day before I go to bed. I do the usual: combing my hair and washing my face. But the equivalent of coming home from a long day and kicking your shoes off infront of the television is when I'm in the middle of changing into my pajamas and I take off my bra. I really don't mean to sound weird. (Actually, I do). But to my all female followers of this blog (Which I'm sure anyway you don't read), give it a try. There's something magical about relieving the body of any kind of restrainst (shoes, bras, etc.) Or if you already agree with me, share your thoughts. Underwire may be an amazing invention, but it gets to a point when there simply needs to be some breathing room.

Am considering going back to my old routine: feminist friday.

Also reading the Delta of Venus, which gave me a little inspiration to write about my boobs.

Also still studying the art of Burlesque. I now have such idols such as Dita von Teese, Veronica Varlow, Michelle L'Amour, and Jo "Boobs" Weldon. All of them such beautiful women whom I hope to perform with someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment